Organifi Gold Review: Pros and Cons, Ingredients List and Beneficial Effects
Can a blend of powdered herbs, spices and superfoods really help you relax, ease joint and muscle pain and improve sleeping patterns?
In this comprehensive review of Organifi Gold I’ll cover pros and cons, ingredients and their benefits, side effects, how to use it and when to take it for best results.
Also find out the difference between Gold Juice and Organifi Gold Chocolate and where to get both of them at a significant discount.
What Is Organifi Gold Powder?
Millions of Americans struggle with high levels of stress, chronic inflammation within their body and difficulty getting to sleep at night.
Organifi Gold is a powdered blend of 9 superfoods specifically chosen to combat inflammatory conditions, reduce anxiety and assist in developing natural sleep patterns.
Also known as Gold Juice, it is formulated by Organifi founder Drew Carole of fitlife.tv fame and made in San Diego, California.
Here is an up to date list of Organifi Gold ingredients in 2023:
- Maximum Strength Turmeric: A powerful anti-inflammatory herb and potent painkiller.
- Ginger: Effective for digestive problems, nausea, muscle soreness and body inflammation.
- Reishi Mushroom: Immune system enhancer that reduces fatigue and improves sleeping patterns.
- Lemon Balm: Calming herbal remedy for stress and anxiety that lowers tension and helps you get to sleep.
- Turkey Tail Mushroom: Packed with antioxidants for free radical protection and improves intestinal flora.
- Black Pepper Piperine: Synergistic with turmeric and enhances digestion, cognitive function and weight reduction.
- Coconut Milk: Beneficial fatty acids to improve nutrient absorption plus add a creamy taste.
- Ceylon Cinnamon: Hunger reduction for lower calorie intake and natural weight loss.
- Acacia Fiber Prebiotic: Improves digestive environment and intestinal imbalances, a lesser known cause of stress and sleeping difficulties.
All ingredients are certified organic and this nutritional powder is vegan, keto-friendly and soy, dairy and gluten-free.
Supplement Facts also states that it is flavored with organic vanilla bean and monk fruit, a natural sweetener that doesn’t have any calories.
Nutritional Benefits of Gold Juice
This golden spice has been used for thousands of years as a natural remedy for inflammatory conditions within the body.
A potent painkiller, scientific studies show its active ingredient curcumin is effective for arthritic joint pain, Alzheimer’s and other age-related disorders.
The turmeric in Gold Juice is also recommended for reducing chronic stress and helping patients with many other conditions, though check with your GP first.
It’s even beneficial for skin conditions like acne and the antioxidant curcumin it contains may also help improve poor eyesight.
According to scientific resources, reishi is a potent healing mushroom that aids natural defenses, improves liver function, reduces stress and fatigue and supports and enhances your body’s sleep cycles.
Known as the ‘Queen of Mushrooms’ and ‘Elixir of Youth’ in ancient Japan, reishi is a true superfood and a great addition to the Gold Juice formulation.
Turkey Tail Mushroom
Another highly prized mushroom, Turkey tail is packed with antioxidant flavonoids and phenols that help protect against cellular changes within your body.
Turkey tail can also improve your intestinal environment, leading to positive changes in the composition of important gut bacteria.
Prebiotic acacia fiber ahead is also helpful here and improved intestinal flora is associated with lower stress levels within the body.
Black Pepper Piperine
In high concentrations the piperine compound in black pepper can have a powerful effect on your body. It has been shown to improve digestion, enhance weight loss efforts and even assist in cognitive brain function.
Piperine also has a highly synergistic effect with curcumin in turmeric. The way Drew Carole combines these two ingredients together in Organifi Gold increases the anti-inflammatory properties of both significantly.
This calming herb is particularly good at reducing tension and helping you get to sleep at night. It has even been shown in studies to aid anxiety disorders and treat those with disturbed sleeping patterns.
Other research has found taking lemon balm reduced salivary levels of stress chemicals within the human body. Another reason why this superfood powder with lemon balm is so good at helping you relax and get to sleep.
The soothing and warming spice ginger is an ancient anti-inflammatory and natural remedy for nausea, respiratory illness, sore muscles and digestive problems such as bloating and gas.
Ceylon cinnamon is beneficial for naturally reducing hunger. It’s another ingredient that makes this gold powder so good as a natural weight management supplement.
Prebiotic acacia fiber improves digestive function over time for a wide range of benefits. Intestinal imbalances are also a lesser known cause of sleeplessness.
Coconut milk contains good fatty acids to improve absorption of the other high antioxidant ingredients like turmeric, ginger, reishi and turkey tail.
It also adds a creamy texture and flavor when you make this powder up into a golden milk latte in the evening.
Where to Get It Discounted
While you can get Organifi Gold on a few other online retail stores, it’s significantly cheaper on the company’s website where it’s currently on sale.
The best value is with one of these specials combined with the code SUPERFOOD15 for an extra 15% off the already reduced price. It works for the entire range, including the nootropic Organifi Pure, antioxidant rich Red Juice and energizing Green Juice.
New Gold Chocolate Flavor
Recently released Organifi Gold Chocolate has highly positive customer ratings on taste with consumer feedback saying it’s just like drinking healthy hot chocolate.
Comparing Supplement Facts labels, the Superfood Blend is the same, however the Digestion Blend has lower amounts of acacia fiber to make room for organic cocoa powder.
If the taste of a superfood drink is an important factor for you then consider buying Gold Chocolate, once again reduced here using SUPERFOOD15 and with the biggest reductions in bulk.
How to Use It and When to Take It
The best time to drink Organifi tea or golden milk is in the evening, preferably an hour before you go to bed.
You could also make it up when you first get home from work if you’ve had a stressful day to help you relax and unwind.
Supplement directions recommend mixing a 6 g scoop into warm water to drink it as a golden tea or make it up as an evening gold milk latte.
I take Gold powder myself in the evenings mixed with coconut milk and water to improve nutrient absorption. I like the taste of it this way and it really helps me relax after a long working day.
New Organifi Gold Chocolate mixes up smoothly into a delicious hot chocolate as well. You won’t even know you’re drinking so many beneficial herbs and superfoods it taste so good.
Reading customer reviews, there are no commonly reported side effects of Organifi Gold that I could find. In fact, consumer feedback is overwhelmingly positive with this superfood supplement.
One possible warning would be on the prebiotic acacia fiber. While great for intestinal flora over the long term, it may initially cause a little extra gas. The ginger in the formula should help combat any negative side effects like that.
Pros and Cons of Organifi Gold
- All ingredients are certified organic, vegan, keto-friendly and gluten, soy and dairy-free.
- Lemon balm reduces stress by lowering body tension and helps you get to sleep.
- Turmeric, ginger, cinnamon and black pepper piperine are each antioxidant rich inflammation fighters with a wide range of beneficial effects.
- Reishi and Turkey tail mushrooms aid natural immunity, protect against many disorders, reduce fatigue and help your body deal with the stresses of modern-day living.
- Other ingredients like organic acacia fiber, coconut milk and even the natural vanilla and monk fruit flavorings promote a better digestive environment. An important but often overlooked factor in chronic stress and insomnia.
- Initial side effects may include a little extra gas for those sensitive to the prebiotic acacia fiber, though ginger should help prevent this.
- Due to its calming effects it’s probably not a good idea to take it in the morning if you’ve got a busy day ahead. On the other hand, after a stressful workday in the evening would be the perfect time to make up your golden milk.
- Not the most expensive powdered supplement I covered here on Superfood Profiles, but not cheap as a one-off. Much better value in bulk.
Organifi Gold is a specialized supplement that fills a much needed niche in the powdered superfood market — helping you relax and get to sleep after a stressful day.
As an added benefit, the ingredients are particularly good for reducing inflammation in your body, improving your digestive environment and boosting your defenses against many conditions.
This formulation is also beneficial for stopping food cravings in the evening and therefore potentially good for maintaining your ideal weight.
This would be especially true if you get into the habit of making up your golden milk or tea at night instead of reaching for sugary snack foods.
Highly recommended, you can get Organifi Gold for a significant reduction here with the code SUPERFOOD15, especially in the already reduced multi-packs.
I hope this Organifi Gold review has been helpful if you are considering taking it yourself. Please feel free to ask any questions about the ingredients in the formula and how to use it in the comments below.